Welcome to the Comptroller’s Agency Request Portal for Contract Unlock and Override Requests or “ARP.” Agency staff with valid City government issued email addresses, including quasi-City agencies such as NYCEDC, H+H, NYCHA and CUNY, must use the portal to submit contract unlock and contract override requests to Bureau of Contract Administration (BCA). However, before agency staff can begin submitting requests through ARP using the Online Request Form, they must first complete a quick authentication process to become an authorized Agency User.

Note that a fully completed form is required for each agency contract unlock or contract override request. If you are unable to complete the Online Request Form due to a technical issue, you may report an error.

Continue to the Agency Request Portal

Check Status

Please enter the confirmation number and email address to check on the status of your request.